I agree to
Terms and Conditions
Pkr2Dollar IS OPERATED BY Pkr2Dollar LIMITED., ANYONE VISITING Pkr2Dollar („THE USER“) GIVES CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH DESCRIBES USER’S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WHEN USING THESE SERVICES. USER SHOULD READ IT CAREFULLY AND BE SURE USER UNDERSTANDS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Products, services and payments
- Pkr2Dollar renders the services of an exchange of electronic payment systems units (“digital currencies”) between each other.
- The services offered by Pkr2Dollar are not intended for use and/or are not available in the countries where it is illegal. The User is fully responsible for the local law observance.
- Payments may not be counterfeit or otherwise fraudulent. We reserve the right to report any fraudulent activity to the appropriate authorities. Payments are final and not reversible except as provided in this Agreement. Each User can use the services of Pkr2Dollar to transmit funds from OWN e-currency account to OWN e-currency account and vice versa.
- No 3rd party payments will be accepted. If we find the funds come from 3rd party we will not accept such a payment and will directly reject your order. 3rd party payments will be refunded in full amount less transaction fees of e-currency processor.
- All users are solely responsible to offer valid and accurate information needed to complete the registration or to submit the exchange order.
- Users must give us the correct account number and other right personal information. All transfers of digital currencies into wrong digital currencies accounts due to wrong account numbers given by the user are not reversible. We have no powers to retrieve digital currencies placed in another users account.
- There is no charge to open a Pkr2Dollar account. Pkr2Dollar reserves the right to assess and collect fees for its services. All fees are disclosed on Pkr2Dollar website and automatically are calculated and published before User confirms the order. Pkr2Dollar is entitled to change its fees prospectively at any time and at its sole judgments.
- Any tax consequences of Pkr2Dollar orders and/or transactions are the sole responsibility of the user.
- Payment must be paid with the exact amount specified in the user's order. If the user remits more or less than the amount stated in the order, then we will adjust the user‘s order to the exact amount of funds received without prior notification. If the amount received is too small to cover the minimum fee, we consider such payment as donation and no refund is made. Current miminum amount of digital currencies you can sell is: $1 Any amounts smaller than these minimums are considered as donation.
- Pending orders (orders waiting for user payment) will be automatically deleted after certain time defined in the order details.
- Pkr2Dollar operates independently of any e-currency.
- The user understands that Pkr2Dollar does not endorse any digital currency related investments, or merchants. The user understands that Pkr2Dollar warns against investing digital currency in so called high yield investment programs (hyip's) as there is a very high chance that the user will loose their digital currency.
2. KYC (Known Your Customer) policy - User Identification and Verification
Purposes of the user identification and verification is to prevent Pkr2Dollar from being used in criminal activity (auction fraud, identity theft, etc.)
Pkr2Dollar collects certain user identification information from each user who opens or maintains an account AND create first order via Pkr2Dollar website. User may be asked to provide verification documents by Pkr2Dollar. The user understands that the name, address, phone number and any other personal identification information including documents (such as passport, national ID, phone bills, electricity bills or other utility bills) must be true and correct details, belonging to the user.
User will be asked to provide scanned copy of valid photo ID (passport or government ID) and scanned copy of recent utility bill showing current address of residence. Verification process is one time process. Once user gets verified status, client is not required to sends verification documents again.
User represents that he/she has reads and understands this Agreement and represents that he/she is aware of the nature and extent of his/her rights and the risks involved under this Agreement.
Last update: Nov 01 2021